Trunk Tips Newsletter April 2014
The Summer 2014 and Fall 2014 course sites have been created in Trunk. Click on your My Sites button to access your summer and fall course sites.
If you are missing a summer or fall Trunk course site, contact your Department Administrator to make sure the course is listed in iSIS and that you are listed there as the Instructor of Record for the course.
Trunk System Upgrade
On May 13, 2014, Trunk will upgrade to a new version (Sakai 2.9).
The new Trunk version includes:
- New interface design
- One-click course site publishing from the Home page
- New Lessons Builder tool, which allows instructors to create a modular sequence of content and activities
- New Feedback tool, which allows instructors to post grades and comments to students via an Excel spreadsheet.
- Piazza discussion board application
- Drag and drop uploading of files to Resources
- New Help system