How do I view and export the results of a Qualtrics survey?
To login to Qualtrics:
- Go to tufts.qualtrics.com
- Enter your Tufts username and password
- Click Login
Go to Reporting
Click the Reporting tab
Create a New Report
Click the Create New Report button
To set-up your report:
- Enter a name for your report (for example: Spring 2015 Course Evaluations - HIST-0001)
- Choose the Survey you would like to run the report for from the drop-down menu
- Click Create
There are several report options to be configured:
- Select the page size for the report using the drop-down (we recommend the default, Letter"
- Select the report layout (we recommend Title, Graph, Table, Stats
- Select the questions you would like to include in the report (we recommend All Questions
- Click Generate Report
View and Export
The report is now displayed in your browser.
To export the report:
- Click on Share
- Select the export file type (we recommend Excel or PDF)
- The report will generate and open in the appropriate application (i.e. Excel, Adobe, etc.)