How do I view the student assessment submissions?
Under the Published Copies tab, for the selected assessment, click Select Action / Scores.
View Total Scores.
- Each student's name is listed along with a link to sending them an email message
- The dates and times for each student submission is listed under the Submit Date column. Students that have not yet submitted the assessment are noted with "No Submission".
- Assessment questions are automatically scored (except short answer/essay and file upload). These scores are listed in the Score column.
- Instructors can manually adjust a student's score. To do this, enter the ADDITIONAL points in the Adjustment box, then click Update. This adds the adjustment points to the score points and updates the Final Score.
- The Final Score is the number of points that the student will see this Score when, and if, you allowed Student Assessment Scores feedback).
- Instructors can add feedback to a student's feedback box. Students can see this feedback when, and if, you allowed Grader Comments feedback.
To see an individual student's submission, click on the student's name.
View individual submission.
- Student's name
- Instructors can add feedback to a student's feedback box for the question. Students can see this feedback when, and if, you allowed Grader Comments feedback. Note: Adding a comment here and clicking Update will add the comment to the Comment box on the Total Scores page.
- Displayed is each question and how the student answered the question. Correct answers are designated with a checkmark and incorrect answers are indicated with an "X". Also displayed is an editable box for the points the student has been awarded for their answer.
- For each answer in a multiple choice question, there is a comment box that instructors can add comments to. Students can see this feedback when, and if, you allowed Selection-Level feedback.
- Instructors can add an attachment to any individual answer.Students can access this attachment when, and if, you allowed Selection-Level feedback.
- Instructors can email students via the email link. This opens your computer's email client.
- If you add any comments, make score adjustments or attach files, click Update when finished.