How do I subscribe a site Calendar to a Google Calendar?
A site Calendar can subscribe to a Google Calendar.
First, Obtain Your Google Calendar's address
- Go to Google / Google Calendar
- Under "My Calendars" click on the arrow button to the right of the Calendar you want to subscribe to in Trunk and select "Calendar Settings"
- Under "Calendar Address" click on the ICAL button
- Copy to your clipboard the URL address (the URL ends in "/basic.ics")
Enter a Calendar name, paste the ".ics" URL int the URL box, then click Subscribe.
This subscribes the site Calendar to the Google Calendar.
Note: Google Calendars update every few hours. It may take some time for all of the events in the Google calendar to appear in the site calendar. When new items are added to the Google calendar they will appear (after a few hours) in the site calendar as well as on your Workspace Calendar aggregation panel.
To unsubscribe from a Google calendar:
- Go to the site
- Click Calendar
- Click Subscriptions
- Under "Subscribe?" uncheck the Google Calendar
- Click Save