How do I view Forum statistics?
Instructors can view the Forum statistics. These statistics contain:
- Number of Conversations/Replies each student has authored
- Number of Conversations/Replies each student has read
- Number of Conversations/Replies each student has not read
- A list of each student’s posts with links to each post
- Dates and times of each student’s piost
- List of times and dates each student has read another student’s post.
Note: The Forum "read" / "not read" statistics are fairly unreliable because they depend completely on the instructor settings for each topic and how an individual student decides to view the conversations. Trunk Support does not recommend relying on the "read" statistics as being accurate for grading purposes.