How do I link to a Tisch Library streaming video?
The Tufts University Tisch Library provides a digitizing and distribution service for streaming videos for academic course use.
- The video must be part of the Tisch Library collection.
- After digitizing the video, the library will send the instructor a URL to the streaming video.
- The URL is valid for only one semester.
For more information on the Tisch Library streaming video service contact the Tisch Library Bernstein Media Center:
- website: http://www.library.tufts.edu/tisch/media_center.html
- e-mail: email@example.com
- phone: 617-627-3078
To the right of the folder you want to add the Tisch Library video link, click Add / Add Web Links (URLs).
Paste the URL received from the library media services in the URL box, name the link, then click Add Web Links Now.
This returns the display to the Resources page with the link to the streaming video in the selected folder.