What is the Syllabus tool?
The Syllabus tool allows instructors to create and display information about their course.
The Syllabus tool is designed as a multi-part, unit-based tool. That is, the course Syllabus can be created and posted in "parts".
Alternatively, the Syllabus can be created and posted as a single document or web page.
The Syllabus tool offers these features:
- Rich Text Editor: Instructors can create, format, and edit their syllabus using a Rich Text Editor.
- Attachments: Instructors can attach a document, that can serve as the course Syllabus.
- Redirect Option: Instructors can link to Syllabus document hosted elsewhere, that can serve as the course Syllabus.
- Multi-part Option: Instructors can create and post a course Syllabus in multiple "parts" at different points in the semester (Appended Syllabus).
- Public View: Instructors may make their syllabus or select "parts" of the Syllabus available to the public.