How do I import Lessons content?
First, verify the active tools in the destination site.
Select More Tools / Import CC.
Example of an imported Lessons page.
- Text items are not imported as displayed text but rather as links to text files. Instructors may want to copy then paste the text content into the item textbox (Click Edit).
- Embedded images, audio and video files are imported but not displayed via the import process, however the files are imported to the sites Resources. Instructors may want to re-embed the images, audio, or video (Click Edit).
- All linked Forums, Assignments and Quizzes are imported and reproduced in the new site's Forums, Assignments and Test & Quizzes tools.
- All "required" and "Don't Release Item Until All Prerequisites are Completed" page properties are removed from the imported items. Instructors may want to edit the items and restore any requirements.
- Student comments and student pages are not included in the imported package.