How do I add subpages to a Lessons page?
Instructors can add subpages to a top-level Lessons page. A top-level Lessons page is a Lessons page that is listed by name in the Tool Menu. Subpages are connected to top-level Lessons pages by a link or a button. The hierarchy of a top-level Lessons page and its associated subpages is displays under the Index of Pages button in the top right corner of the Lessons tool.
Go to the Lessons page.
Enter the subpage information.
- Enter a title.
- Click the Choose Existing Page link to select from the index of existing pages in the site. (Optional)
- Select the Next page option if desired (Lessons page will have a "Next" button link to subpage).
- Select the Show as button rather than link option if desired (Lessons page will have a button link to the subpage).
- Click Create.
This displays the new blank subpage (note the subpage title).
Click Return to Lesson or on any of the page links.
To edit the title and properties of a subpage, click on the Settings icon.
The Settings icon is a gear-shaped icon located on the top right of the subpage.
Edit the title and properties of the subpage as needed. (Optional)
- The title of the subpage can be edited in the Page Title box.
- Check Hide this page from users to not allow students to access the subpage.
- Check Hide page until to allow access to the subpage at a particular date and tie.
- Check Create gradebook entry to automatically create an item in the gradebook when the page (and any required items on it\P is completed.
- Click Save when finished.