How do I add subpages to a Lessons page?
Go to the Lessons page.
Enter the subpage information.
- Enter a title.
- Click the Choose Existing Page link to select from the index of existing pages in the site. (Optional)
- Select the Next page option if desired (Lessons page will have a "Next" button link to subpage).
- Select the Show as button rather than link option if desired (Lessons page will have a button link to the subpage).
- Click Create.
This displays the new blank subpage (note the subpage title).
Click Return to Lesson or on any of the page links.
To edit the title and properties of a subpage, click on the Settings icon.
The Settings icon is a gear-shaped icon located on the top right of the subpage.
Edit the title and properties of the subpage as needed. (Optional)
- The title of the subpage can be edited in the Page Title box.
- Check Hide this page from users to not allow students to access the subpage.
- Check Hide page until to allow access to the subpage at a particular date and tie.
- Check Create gradebook entry to automatically create an item in the gradebook when the page (and any required items on it\P is completed.
- Click Save when finished.