What is the Lessons Builder tool?
The Lessons Builder tool allows instructors to deliver a guided sequence of content and activities to their students. It creates structured pages that pull content and functionality from other tools and organizes them as a series of sequential tasks.
Example of a Lessons page.
Lessons pages may contain any of the following items:
- Page title
- Text item (i.e. content on the page)
- Content links to items in Resources such as files or URLs
- Links to published assessments
- In-line question items on the page
- Items may be designated as required
- Links to forum topics
- Student Comments on the page
- Links to Student Pages where students may create their own content
- Links to subpages
- Items may have prerequisites (i.e. conditional release)
Example of a Lessons subpage.
Subpages in Lessons may contain all of the same types of items as the top level page.