How do I set up syllabus parts in bulk?
Instructors can set up syllabus parts in bulk using the "Bulk Add" and "Bulk Edit" functions.
Method 1: To create syllabus parts by number, title the parts, enter the number of parts, then click Post.
Method 2: To create syllabus parts by dates, title the parts, enter the required data, then click Post.
- Title: (required) This is the prefix title for each part
- Select "Create syllabus items by dates if you would like a new syllabus part for each date
- Start/End Dates: (required) These are the calendar dates between which the syllabus parts are created
- Start/End Time: (required) These are the start and end times listed for each syllabus part
- Display Dates to Calendar: Checkmark this box if you want each syllabus part ot appear on the proper date/time in the course Calendar tool
- Checkmark the class meeting days (NOTE: a syllabus part will be created for each individual class)