How do I add reoccurring events to a Calendar?
Instructors can add reoccurring events to a Calendar.
Enter event content.
- You must enter a Title, Date, and Start Time to create an event.
- Message: You may also provide additional event details in the Message area. Use the Rich text Editor to format your text and add links, images, audio or video.
- Display Options: You may select to display the event to the whole site, or to selected groups. Display to site is the default. Note: You must have existing groups (or sections) in your course for the groups option to appear. The menu will expand to show a listing of existing groups and you may select one or several groups from this list.
Enter remaining event details (optional), then click Save Event.
- Click on the Event Type drop-down menu to view all available types. The default event type is Activity.
- Event Location: Enter a location.
- File Attachments: You may attach a file to your event if desired. For example, you might attach an agenda, a map or instructions on how to get to the location, or any other items that would be helpful for participants attending the event. Click on the Add Attachments button to browse for and select your file.
- Save your event.